- Product range
- The beginnings
- Upheaval and change 1803-1850
- On the way to modernity 1850-1900
- Development and renewal 1900-1972
- Complete new construction 1972-1984
- Investments in the future since 1984
- Raw materials & brewing process
- Distribution & sales
- EMAS environmental certification
- Beer glossary
- Andechs Beer in US
Only the best raw materials
Only the best raw materials are considered for our Andechs beer specialities.
Our master brewers are committed to the monastery brewery’s uncompromising quality philosophy, day after day. They devote a wealth of experience, a lot of time and great dedication to only selecting raw materials of high quality for the production of our monastery beers.
The best raw materials form the basis for allowing our monastery beers to mature into an “enjoyment for the body and soul”. This is in keeping with our guiding principle: “Our tradition is being progressive and we owe our progress to a long tradition.”