- Product range
- The beginnings
- Upheaval and change 1803-1850
- On the way to modernity 1850-1900
- Development and renewal 1900-1972
- Complete new construction 1972-1984
- Investments in the future since 1984
- Raw materials & brewing process
- Distribution & sales
- EMAS environmental certification
- Beer glossary
- Andechs Beer in US
The fine-pored foam is long-lasting. It is pure and cellar fresh on the nose with soft malt aromas permeated with floral hop tones.
Lively and pleasant to drink, it has a light and soft body. The mild sweetness combines very well with a velvety soft hop bitterness. It has a round and harmonious finish – a genuine, classic, full-bodied Bavarian beer.
|Original wort||Alcohol content||Bitterness units||Energy value||Recommended serving temperature|
|11.9% by weight||4.8% by volume||18 IBU||180 kilojoules per 100 ml||Between 5 and 8 °C|