- Product range
- The beginnings
- Upheaval and change 1803-1850
- On the way to modernity 1850-1900
- Development and renewal 1900-1972
- Complete new construction 1972-1984
- Investments in the future since 1984
- Raw materials & brewing process
- Distribution & sales
- EMAS environmental certification
- Beer glossary
- Andechs Beer in US
The fine-pored foam stands firm in the glass. Soft dark malt aromas accompanied by notes of caramel and cocoa with a hint of smoke flavour reach the beer connoisseur’s nose starting with the first sip.
Andechser Export Dunkel is pleasantly tangy with a full, round body and malt aroma. The semi-sweet chocolate note fits very well with the soft roast bitterness.
It has a mild and harmonious finish.
|Original wort||Alcohol content||Bitterness units||Energy value||Recommended serving temperature|
|12.7% by weight||4.9% by volume||18.8 IBU||192 kilojoules per 100ml||Between 7 and 9 °C|