- Product range
- The beginnings
- Upheaval and change 1803-1850
- On the way to modernity 1850-1900
- Development and renewal 1900-1972
- Complete new construction 1972-1984
- Investments in the future since 1984
- Raw materials & brewing process
- Distribution & sales
- EMAS environmental certification
- Beer glossary
- Andechs Beer in US
With a luminous golden colour and bright, clear appearance, its fine-pored foam invites you to take that first sip.
Strong malt and flowery hops aromas permeated with light fruit aromas. Although it is potent, Bergbock is pleasantly full-bodied with a strong but not obtrusive flavour. A very fine, discreet hop bitterness mingles with a slight honey sweetness, ending in a soft, harmonious finish.
A balanced light bock beer full of character that ensures your first sip will not be the last.
|Original wort||Alcohol content||Bitterness units||Energy value||Recommended serving temperature|
|16.9% by weight||6.9% by volume||19.4 IBU||260 kilojoules per 100ml||Between 5 and 8 °C|