- Product range
- The beginnings
- Upheaval and change 1803-1850
- On the way to modernity 1850-1900
- Development and renewal 1900-1972
- Complete new construction 1972-1984
- Investments in the future since 1984
- Raw materials & brewing process
- Distribution & sales
- EMAS environmental certification
- Beer glossary
- Andechs Beer in US
They are ambassadors of the living tradition of Benedictine hospitality and the long history of the monastery and its pilgrimage. Andechs beer specialities let you taste the union of Benedictine hospitality, baroque culture and the Bavarian way of life.
We only use raw materials of the highest quality to brew our first-rate beers. What’s more, we give our beer specialities plenty of time to develop their flavour and aroma. More than 100,000 hl of beer is brewed at the foot of the Holy Mountain each year. Our beer specialities are not only served in Andechs but also distributed throughout Germany, across Europe and beyond.