- Product range
- The beginnings
- Upheaval and change 1803-1850
- On the way to modernity 1850-1900
- Development and renewal 1900-1972
- Complete new construction 1972-1984
- Investments in the future since 1984
- Raw materials & brewing process
- Distribution & sales
- EMAS environmental certification
- Beer glossary
- Andechs Beer in US
Its bright, clear appearance and stable, fine-pored foam corresponds to its fresh and pure fragrance. Aromatic malt flavours come to the foreground.
Spezial Hell is pleasantly tangy with a full, round malt flavour. The soft taste is marked by balanced sweetness and hop bitterness nuances.
Gentle, soft malt aromas follow in the finish – a classic festival beer in the ancient Bavarian brewing tradition.
|Original wort||Alcohol content||Bitterness units||Energy value||Recommended serving temperature|
|13.6% by weight||5.9% by volume||19 IBU||206 kilojoules per 100ml||Between 5 and 8 °C|